Our legal operations continue. We are here for you. Read more

How to Demand a Trust Accounting

Sometimes Trustees refuse to provide beneficiaries with financial information. We can help. Before you demand a formal accounting in court, you may want to try requesting an accounting informally. You can use our ACCOUNTING DEMAND TEMPLATE and view the video instructions below.

If you send an accounting demand letter and the Trustee still refuses to provide you with an accounting, you may need to go to court and make a formal demand.

Do You Want an Accounting of Your Trust?

If you still have questions about getting an accounting from your Trustee, we recommend seeking legal counsel. The experienced attorneys at Albertson & Davidson are dedicated to helping people out of difficult situations related to Trusts and Wills. Contact them now.