We’re Still in Business – Taking Calls and Emails Daily
Albertson & Davidson, LLP is still operational and able to take your calls and respond to your emails. While we are not currently conducting in-person meetings at our office due to Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), our entire staff is continuing to serve clients and conduct business remotely from their homes.
- Our business hours are 8:30 am – 5:00 pm. Please feel free to give us a call or send an email as you normally would.
- Although we are not accepting walk-ins or in-person meetings for the time being, phone consultations and teleconferences will continue as required.
If you need to send any documents to us, we would like you to send them by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by faxing to (760) 683-6496.
When dropping off documents, please observe the following procedures:
- Make sure you have your documents sealed in an envelope clearly marked with your attorney’s name and matter reference, as applicable;
- Please notify us by phone, at (858) 209-2309, or by email, at email@example.com, that you have dropped them off; and
- Drop off documents between 8:00 am – 5:00 pm only.
It is not expected that Court hearings will go forward at this time. However, we are actively monitoring the status of the courts and we will update clients with new hearing dates as we receive them.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns.
Albertson & Davidson, LLP